- Purchase ESRI software products and documentation at rates detailed in Fee Schedule;
- Receive software updates and revisions as available;
- Request technical support from LICGF and other GIS Specialists (see list attached) participants. For extensive or time-consuming requests, a consulting fee may be charged, per standard rates of the specialist;
- Request telephone or e-mail consultation with ESRI technical support through designated contacts;
- Receive e-mail and other announcements about bug fixes, upgrades, new releases, etc.
For Departmental Unlimited licenses:
- Make additional copies of ESRI products for departmental use.
- Receive downloads of installation and data
- Receive provisioning files for Staff Desktop Licenses to redistribute
- Abide by all provisions of ESRI site license, particularly restrictions on duplication and distribution of products;
- Purchase software, key codes, documentation, and other products through LICGF;
- Except in the case of departmental licenses, report to LICGF the number of copies of all ESRI products in use, including additional copies of copyable programs made during the year;
- By August 15 of each year, provide funds to LICGF for ESRI product annual maintenance (share of system-wide annual site license fee);
- Use only license-provided campus technical support unless authorized (no telephone calls directly to ESRI).